Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boy Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

Boy Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Boy Meeting   Boy Meeting I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:11

Dougy was really exited. Little by little, Twilight Town became populous. People were slowly getting settled in here, and some new face became, with the days, accustomed.
A face that he had saw is the one of a guy. The first guy after him. He was happy of this, 'cause he didn't wanted to be the one and only guy...

So Dougy asked the mayor were the new guy lived and was presently in front of his house. It was a small hunt with a green roof - his favorite color ! It was pretty like it own house, except he could smell the ocean's salt water and feel some little grain of sand around his feet.
He finally decided to knock at the door, and that's what he did. 3 times. And he waited for someone to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Emkay

Emkay

Boy Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Meeting   Boy Meeting I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:18

As you stand at the door you can hear a kind of splashing sound coming from the other side of the door. Emkay had hanged a white sheet of paper across one wall of his house and it rolled onto the floor. He had cans of paint around his feet. He was opening the cans and splashing the contents of the inside against the snow white wall. That is when he heard the noise. The sound of his fist visitor at his door. He wiped his paint stained hands on his shirt, that was at one time pure white. He went to the door and opened the wooden frame with a big smile on his face.
"Welcome!" he said in a voice that supported the fact that he has ADD.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Boy Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Meeting   Boy Meeting I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 16:55

Dougy looked at the guy face to him, and his eye went down on his shirt, which was covered with paint. He smiled and automatically understood that the new one was an artist.

-Hey there ! How's it going ? I'm Dougy, the owner of the northern farm. What's your name ? I hope you're happy to be in Twilight Town ! You'll probably have lot of things to paint, like the beach, the mountain, and even the square.....But, you're an artist, right ?

He said all that very quickly and without taking his breath. Surprising people like that with hundred of questions was one of his favorite activities. He wasn't making fun of Emkay, just wanted to make him a bit....wow !

*Hope he's not too afraid !* At this thought, he began to laughs.
Back to top Go down
Emkay

Emkay

Boy Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Meeting   Boy Meeting I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:03

He smiled and inhaled deeply.
"Hello, I am well, how are you? my name is Emkay, I am the artist that just moved to town. I love it here in Twlight Town ! I can't wait to paint everything! ! So you're a farmer huh? "

He inhaled again, answering all of the qustions in one breath.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Boy Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Meeting   Boy Meeting I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 19:15

Dougy found Emkay pretty funny.

- Yes, it's really cool here ! And I would love to see all your painting !
He passed his hand in his hairs and continued :
- Yeah, I'm the farmer. But not the only one, now.....There's a new farmer in town.
He looked around in Emkay's house with a smile.
- Do you have any paint ready for now ? I want to see them !
Back to top Go down
Emkay

Emkay

Boy Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Meeting   Boy Meeting I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 01:06

He smiles at his question, his yellow eyes shinning in delight
"Come in, come in, would you like anything"
he smiles as he pulls out a new painting of the woods, and nice painting of the sunset on the beach.
"And i have this one"
he had a painted sign for a new shop opening in town Love
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Boy Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Meeting   Boy Meeting I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:33

He liked the way Emkay was so social.
- Hum....no, but thank you a lot !
Dougy looked him pull out the wall a paint. He looked at it with a big smile.
- Wow ! It's beautiful. You're really talented, uh ? Lucky you !
Well, I have myself some drawing talent....but I didn't took it has my job....But it was my second choice after farmer ! he said while passing his hand in his hairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boy Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Meeting   Boy Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy Meeting
Page 1 of 1