Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking around the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eden

Eden

House : Pet Shop
Job : Pet Store owner

Walking around the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:21

"Oh." Eden continued to looked off. Now she felt bad for being it up. "Does you family live there then?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

House : Twilight's Carpentry
Job : Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:47

"Well my dad lives there, but my brothers..." Melii stopped to catch a small breath. "My brothers both live at a different town for college. They may be back, I dunno." She shrugged and looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:58

Eden picked up that there was no mother mentioned. And if she were to bring it up it might pick at old wounds, or maybe even newer ones, so she pushed that though aside. "They should come visit sometime."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:23

"Yeah they should. They would love this place." Melii stated looking up at the sky. "So, why did you decide to come here?" She asked, now wanting to ask her questions.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:26

"I've been traveling a lot, so I just decided to settle down." Eden didn't want to go into detail, or at least avoid it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 21:49

"Oh." Was all that Melii said. She didn't want to continue asking her questions, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 22:42

Eden continued to walk but didn't say anything. But she decided to break the silence. "So where do your brothers go to school?"
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 23:07

Melli looked over at her, and shrugged. "Truthfully, I dunno." She responded. "They never told me at all."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 00:24

Eden frowned and sighed. "That's not a very nice thing to do."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 23:54

Melii sighed with her, and nodded. "I guess it is, but maybe they sent something or something." She added in, though she really had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 00:40

"I would just think they would tell you." Eden looked over at Melii. "You know for safety purposes."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:05

"Yeah you got a pretty good point." Melii said to her, and looked at her with her brown eyes. "Do you have any siblings?" She decided to ask her, while they were walking.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:09

Eden nodded. "Five actually." She snickered, it seemed that everyone had one or two, but whenever she told people she had more they didn't believe her. "Two sisters and three brothers."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:12

"That's a lot of sibs." Melii had to state. When she hears things like, she has to comment for some reason. "Did you all get along?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:25

Eden shrugged. "To an extent I guess. Everyone has their little fights here and there, but we got along okay."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:25

"That's good." Melii said to her. Her eyes were focused ahead the distance. "How were parents like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 13:57

She cleared her throat. "Why were like any parents, but I hated them when I left. And still feel that toward them to this day. Five years later."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 14:35

Melii eyes were now focused on Eden. "What happened? If you don't mind me asking you." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 15:17

"Just got mad at them." Eden cleared her throat once again and looked ahead of her. "Since I love animals so much it has been a big deal to me. When I was fourteen my father dragged me down the street to the slaughterhouse to see what they did. And once I was forced to watch I ran away. Haven't heard from them since."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 15:22

Melii's eyes widened in shock. She understood why she hated them, and if she was in the same position as Eden was, she would them herself. "Th-that's terrible!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 15:30

Eden just nodded. "Very much so." Her eyes gazed upon the ground and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 16:44

"And I completely understand why you hate him." Melii nodded in understanding. "But what about your mother? What did she do?" She asked, wanting to know. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to though."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 17:23

"She told me after that it wasn't so bad and that I'd get over it. So she's to blame too."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 18:03

"That's a given." Melii nodded and agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 18:04

Eden just nodded. "So what about your mother? You didn't mention her before?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around the Forest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next