Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking around the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Melii

Melii

House : Twilight's Carpentry
Job : Carpenter

Walking around the Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 18:29

"My mother...." She trailed off, closing her eyes. "She died when I was a little girl." She responded, opening her eyes. She looked at the ground and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

House : Pet Shop
Job : Pet Store owner

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 18:35

Eden gulped. "I'm sorry. It wasn't my place to bring it up."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 18:46

"No it's fine, you didn't know." Melii said, looking over at her. "You shared personal things, so I had to do it myself." She added in.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 19:23

"But still." Eden shook her head, one of the things she didn't like talking about was death. "Having someone pass away is harder than the stuff I've been through."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 19:38

"I guess it is." Melii said, to Eden, but really didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 21:23

Eden looked at Melii out of the corner of her eye. She could tell she was lying, but she didn't want to say anything. "It's true."
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 21:57

"Yeah..." Melii trailed off, and looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 22:45

Eden continued to walk. She didn't know what to say. They breached on most major topics. And after talking about death it was kinda hard to think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Melii

Melii

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 23:07

"So..." Melii began as they were walking. "Do you like nature?" She asked, trying to make more conversation.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 13:24

"Very much so. It's like my one place to get away." Eden said with a nod of the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the Forest   Walking around the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around the Forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3