Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 20:05

Birdie had heard that an archeologist had finally come to town. She was excited. She loved listening to what the yhad to say or things they had found. She wasn't really sure she wanted to venture off the the mines yet so she decided to go to his place. She tucked a piece of her rainbow hair behind her ear as she knocked upon his door.
Back to top Go down
Seek

Seek

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 01:27

a rough cheerful voice calls out from somewhere behind the door. "hold on! i'll be right there!" seek gets up from his chair, still polishing a new shell he had found. he liked it because it was colorful and circle. circles reminded seek of cookies. seek loved cookies. end of story.

opens the door to see a very pretty girl that looked a little older than him. What stunned him most about her was her hair. it seemed to fade through every color in the visible color spectrum...... and it shined brilliantly in the sun. "wow..... i-i mean um, hello there. My name is seek, can i help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 16:44

Birdie was surprised by the rough voice but she could feel some cheerfulness in it and that was comforting. She waited until a guy with silver hair opened the door. She went to his hat then took in his clothing. It was different but it suited him really well. She hear the wow and that brought her back down to earth. She looked at his eyes to see they were looking at her hair and laughed. "I get that a lot. The weirdest part is it changes color as it grows."

Birdie smiled softly at him and held out her hand. "I'm Birdie. The singer. I heard you were new and came to welcome you."
Back to top Go down
Seek

Seek

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:31

Accepts the greeting and shakes birdie's hand. "Nice to meet you birdie. A singer, ey? My voice was never up to that sort of thing." It's true. Seek could only manage a few yells, maybe a conversation, then his voice went raspy and ultimately shut down. This contributed a lot to his usually quiet personality. "So birdie, can i help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:47

Birdie giggled at his words. Most people were bashful but she had never heard him sing so she really couldn't be the judge of it. She tucked her hair behind her ear before speaking. "Well.. I'm interested in archeology...and I was hoping you could show me some things or tell me stories about it."
Back to top Go down
Seek

Seek

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 02:39

"well, im not very good at explanations but... sure. Come on in, it'll be easier if i can show you as well." leaves the door open and walks back inside, sitting on a recliner next to a large sofa. The room was full of little pieces of pottery, more shells, and drawings.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:20

Birdie looked around with interest. Due to the fact that her family traveled a lot, she got to see many interesting things and she was always interested in something that she hadn't seen before. She long to pick up some of the stuff but knew better. So she sat down on the sofa next to the recliner. "Your collection is very impressive."
Back to top Go down
Seek

Seek

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 00:02

"thank you." Notices a bit of longing in her eyes, and hold out the shell he was holding. "you can look at this if you'd like, it's not a problem if you touch anything in here really. Except for the pots. They're really fragile." glances at a pile that USED to be half of a rather nice pot.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 00:43

Birdie's eye widdened and her face lit up. She looked at him questioning for a moment before a lovely smile graced her lips. She reached out a hand slowly, taking the shell from his own hand. They're hands brushing gently in the process. She held it up as she looked at it. "It's really beautiful. You're collection is amazing Seek."
Back to top Go down
Seek

Seek

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 02:53

"yeah, but it would've been better if i didnt break that po- oh! i mean um, thank you very much!" Seek sighed to himself and dug his nails into his palm until it hurt. That was a side effect of him being quiet alot. When he struck up a conversation, he tended to start to think he was thinking to himself, and blurt out his thoughts. That could be very embarrassing. "sorry about that. i.......... i tend to do that."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 07:52

Birdie just shook her head and smild sweetly. "No need to apologize. I want you to feel like you can be yourself around me!"

She handed the shell back to him. "How did the pot break?"
Back to top Go down
Seek

Seek

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 01:04

"heh, i found that pot when i was very young. I kept it as a reminder of how clumsy i used to be. I found it in the ground outside, and ran home to show mom....." seek's eyes seemed distant as he told this story. Usually happens when he talks about his mother. "it started to rain. And, instead of going on the sidewalk, i ran in the mud. Naturally, i tripped, breaking it in half. i landed on one half, and the shards..... well, they didnt feel that great." seek lifted his sleeve and traced some of the scars that showed where they had impaled him. "Lucky for me a car came by." seek smiled and turned to birdie

"so, how'd your hair get like that?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 07:26

Birdie listened to Seek with great interest. She found the boy interesting. Her eyes got wide when she saw the scars. She could only imagine how painful that must have been. When he asked her the question about her hair, her hand went up to it unconsciously. "Honestly? I got it from my mother. Her hair was exactly the same. I'm not sure why our hair is like that but its the weirdiest thing because when it grows...it continues to change colors."

She smiled and felt the piece of hair that was at the side of her face. "It always follows this color pattern."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity.   Curiosity. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity.
Page 1 of 1