Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:08

Birdie laughed at his words. "I doubt that your cooking is that bad Dougy."

She tilted her head as she listened. She was excited that someone fro his family would be moving in soon. "Really?! That's great. I can't wait to meet her and if she's anything like you then I'm sure we'll get a long!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:22

- Well, she used to talk french a lot more then me, so she's probably better then me in it ! She's funny too. Happy

Dougy was really happy to have some old faces in the town. Sure, he was happy to meet new neighbors, but seeing his olds siblings made him....you know....

- Sooo....with who else have you created bounds except me ? You must have met a lot of person with your kind personality.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:28

She just smiled at him. He seemed so happy to be having his family over and she was happy about that. "What about you? I'd like to know about your bonds as well. Well.. I've met and gotten along well with Hincaru. She stays at the Inn with me and she's a musician."

Birdie smiled brightly as she spoke, she loved music more than anything. "We both played together just earlier today! I wish you could have heard us. You would have really like the song we sang!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:40

- Oh yeah ? So she's the new one in the Inn !
Well, except you, I've met a certain Lunatia....she takes care of the supermarket...oh, and the artist, too ! Emkay.

Dougy was intrigued about that Hincaru. If she was has good has Birdie, they could do a super duo. That would be awesome for the singer.

- I'm sure of this ! I want to see the two of you playing together....it's probably wonderful ! Happy

He wasn't the better whistler, but he did it anyway while looking at Birdie.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:43

She blushed faintly and giggled. She loved how optimistic he always was. She knew that he would be who she went to for most conversations. "Thank you. I just wish you could have been there."

Birdie smiled at him and straightened part of the sleeve on her lavender dress. "It would have made me happier knowing that you could have heard it. I was amazed at how well it went."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 21:04

Dougy had suddenly an idea.

Well, why don't you just do a band ? You could do all your show together and all, it would be cool...

the famer was thinking that he would definitely go sees their show.

- Maybe you can even find a manager....It would look very professional !
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 21:08

Birdie smiled at him. She would love to be in a band. It would reminder her so much of home. "As fun as it sounds. There's not enough people and things would be rough starting off."

Her smile faded for a moment. " As it is... I'm going to have quite a bit to worry about with rent."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 21:14

He look at her while frowning and said :

- Don't be so pessimist ! It's better then singing in front of a tree....I mean, sure the tree's cute and all, but it can't really applaud.....i think.

He made her a wink.

- And I'll personally help you out with that....don't worry !

Dougy felt like he had to help her. She have a dreams and want to stick to it, so why not help her ?
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 21:20

She looked up at him a little surprised for a second before her normal friend smiled returned along with a faint giggle.[i] "You're right, I really can't be thinking so pessimistically."

[i] Hearing that he would help her made her want to get up and hug him but she wasn't always the best when it came to expressing gratitude.
"Thank you so much Dougy. I feel a lot better knowing that you support me!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 21:49

- Well, I feel a lot better now that you're less pessimist ! And never forget, he began a drink at its half his half filled, not half empty !

Dougy started laughing. He couldn't stop for a few minutes, but when he did, he still kept a smile on his face. Yeah, he smiles a lot. He just can't stop sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 22:24

Birdie smiled at him and couldn't help but join in with him when he began to laugh. She smiled at him and stood up. "Lets head back outside, its still nice!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 18:13

- Why not ? Let's go !

Dougy rose up and opened the door to let Birdie get out before him. He followed her and closed the door.
The sun's light made him wrinkle his eyes. Nevertheless, he took Birdie's arm and gently pull it. He showed her the barn that was supposed to contain the cows, sheep and goats. He then showed her the birds barn, and then again his so beautiful fields full of wild herbs....

When they finished the tour, Dougy brought her to the farm entrance. There, the farmer looked at Birdie with a big smile and waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 19:05

Birdie smiled at him as he showed her around. She liked the farm. Even though it wasn't anything to special yet, she loved this place. It was nice to her. As they arrived near the entrance of the farm she looked at him and smiled. "I hope that you'll allow me to come back to the farm and see it when you start getting animals."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 19:11

- Sure, of course ! You can even come sing with the rooster ! That would be a cool way to be waken in the morning ^^

Dougy gave a little hug to Birdie and, when he finished, he looked at her with a funny eye.

- You can come and ask for a hug whenever you want ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 19:45

Birdie giggled when he said that she could sing with the rooster. She gave him a teasing push, "Would waking up to my voice make your day better?" She smiled as she teased him.

She was completely caught off guard by the hug and blushed. It took her a second before returning the hug and smiling at him.
"Does that mean I could get a hug from you any time I wanted ?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:06

- Of course it would, don't be silly...^^

When he saw that she blushed, he suddenly felt idiot to hug her that soon. He blushed at his turn too, but when she finished her sentence, a big smile was on his face.

- Yeah, that's exactly that. But don't worry, I give myself the special permission to come see you whenever I want at the Inn. Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:27

She noticed the blush and smiled at him. "Your blushing Dougy~ Happy "

Birdie's smile grew when she heard him say that. "hehe. Don't you want to wait for me to ask you to come by?" She smiled and stepped forward and hugged him shyly again.on't worry. I'd love it for you to visit me when you could."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:38

- Really ? I didn't noticed....

Dougy hugged her back when she did.

- Hmm....no. I prefer to be intrusive and annoying !
I'll come often, don't worry. Smile

Dougy slowly wagged his hand toward Birdie while she was quitting his farmland. He thought that he was really happy to be friend with a girl that nice.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 21:22

Birdie laughed at his words. She smiled brightly at him and slid her arms behind her back as she spoke. "Just dont appear at like three in the morning.I would most likely be asleep."

She looked at the enterence and frowned a little. She feared that she would have over stayed her welcome. She really didn't want to leave but she figured he would need to get back to work. "Do you have much work that needs finished ?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 21:39

- Hum....except getting these wild grass out of there, planting crops, water them and harvest them, raise livestock, build a bigger house, a bigger barn and a bigger cop, nothing, no....

He brightly smiled while looking at Birdie.

- Hehe....we can say you won't be bored with me around, uh ?
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 03:57

Birdie smiled brightly at Dougy and nodded as she fiddled with the bag that was strung over her shoulder. "That's right!"

She paused a moment and thought before tilting her head and grinning. "I could come sing and play for you while you worked sometime!"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 22:49

- That would be great. I'm looking forward for the day it'll happen... he said with a small smile on the face.

He waved his hand in Birdie's direction. He really hoped to see her soon.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:07

Birdie giggled and smiled at him. "You know where I live ...so anytime is fine. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}   Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farm Visit Tour {PV Birdie}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2