Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Face in Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougy

Dougy

House : Hérard Farm
Job : Farmer

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 22:56

New people equal proper visit, which was the reason why Dougy was in front of the Pet Shop. He was really happy ; now, he could buy cute lil' pet ! Well, he just needed the money...
He was actually knocking at the door for a while...he wondered if the person was unsociable, deaf or dead...
The door finally opened and unveiled the shop's owner
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

House : Pet Shop
Job : Pet Store owner

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 23:09

Eden could hear the bell above the downstairs ring. "Oh~ I visitor." She smiled before scurring to the stairs and quickly running down. "Hello?" She asked the man that was standing in her doorway.

"Welcome." She smiled walking a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 23:17

A small blue-headed girl opened the door. She looked really full of energy.

- Hey there. How's it going ? I'm Dougy, the only farmer of the town -- for now !
I came to say hi and see who was the pet owner...What's your name ?

He wagged his hand to remove some hair that were hidding his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 00:47

"I'm Eden" She smiled before placing her hands behind her back.

"So your the farmer? Are you in need of a pet. All the puppies just came in if you interested."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 00:56

Dougy had shining eyes. He always wanted to have a dog.

- Yes, of course I'm interested ! But....these puppies will have to wait....I have to buy things that'll help me with my farm first....like cows and chickens....or seeds.

He tried to look into the shop.

- Anyway, I hope you're enough comfortable in your house !
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:06

"I understand." Eden smiled, which of course she did. She would rather wait till He was ready for one. "And Thank you of course. You were the first one to stop by."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:32

- Its nothing. We have to hang together as neighbors.
He looked away behind him a moment, then turned toward Eden and continued :

- So, what brought you to Twilight Town ?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:36

Eden shrugged. She didn't want to get into detail, it would take too long. And take up too much of the day's time. "Let's just say things at home weren't working out."

She walked toward the puppy pen and smiled as she knelt down and began to pet the only sleeping one.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:51

He stayed a moment quiet while looking at her and the dog, and he said :

- So you're one of those with complicate life, uh ? There's lot of 'em here. It looks like Twilight Town's a magnet for people who try to forgot their past.....It's not that bad, is it ? Make intersting things to say...
A light smile appeared on his face.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 18:53

Eden lightly giggled as her gently hand continued to stroke the puppies head.

"So what's your story then?" She couldn't help but asked, since he did say it was a magnet for for people of her kind.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 19:31

- Well, by "complicate life", I meant anyone except me.....
My life's only been long and boring.....The only "unusual" thing that happened is the fact that I have 8 brothers and sisters.....I don't think it's that spread around. Only my parents would do something that stupid....he muttered.
He looked through a window that was on the wall. We could easily see the mountain's pike from here.

- Cool view, uh ?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 17:53

Eden looked up and walked over to the window where Dougy was. "Yeah definatly." She looked over at him and smiled. "So you come from a big family? That sounds like fun." The blue haired girl commented even though she had a big family herself.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:03

He looked at her while she got by the window and, after a moment, he approached the puppies and began to caress them. They looked so small !
- Well....some part of it may be fun....like never be alone. But most of it is a loooong fight....But I still like my family. Well, some of them...
Dougy looked at Eden again.
- Is your family small for saying something like that ?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:07

Eden shook her head.

"No Actually. I use to live with all my family members on my fathers side of the family. We all lived in this big boarding house." She crinkled her nose. She loved her family, but she was still feeling hatred toward them.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:11

He smiled. He wasn't the only one to lived in a super family.

- Well, you must know what it feel like to be in a big family ! Do you miss them ?
Dougy was a bit curious about her. Except him, Eden was the person he knew that lived in a big house with lot of persons...
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:14

Eden slowly shook her head before turning back to look out the window.

"Not at all actually."

Of course it wasn't a nice thing to say, but she didn't really care. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 21:21

Her answer shocked Dougy a bit. She said it with a cold voice.

- Well...I miss my sisters and some of my brothers.....And my parents, of course. But there's still some of them that I can't stand....like in every family...

He stayed quiet a bit. The puppies eyes were hardly open. He found them really cute and wanted them so bad....But he had to wait.

- If it isn't took private..., he slowly begun, what did your family did for getting so much of your sympathy ?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 00:18

"They were slaughter house people." She tried to put it lightly. "And of course, I love animals. So to see them slaughter animals for a living doesn't make me happy."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:07

- Yeah, that isn't exactly the ideal for animal.....
Dougy continued to caress the puppy. He was small and really white. He already loved him, and thinking that it could be killed by slaughter disgusted him.

- Hey, can you put him, he said while showing Eden the puppy, aside for me...? I really like him...And thinking that someone else then me could take him make me.....Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:29

Eden looked away from the window and knelt by the pen by Dougy. "Oh course." She smiled at him then back at the Puppy. "He seems to be the runt of his litter anyway. And not many people want those ones."
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 20:54

He looked back at her with a smile.
- Well, I do ! They're so small and cute....They're perfect for me Happy

Dougy put the puppy back in his pen. He caressed him a last time and raised up. He turned around to Eden's way and said :

- I think I'm going on my way home. It was cool to meet you !
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:05

Eden giggled. "Pleasure to meet you too." She got up off her knees and lead Dougy to the door. "Remember to come back now." She smiled placed her hand on the door knob and opening it for him.
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:07

- I won't forget ! he said.

He made her a big smile and then continued his way out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:14

"Bye Now." She waved and smiled before shutting the door. Eden thought it over and believed that Dougy was much nicer then others on their first encounter. And she didn't mind one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Face in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in Town   New Face in Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Face in Town
Page 1 of 1