Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music wandering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 04:03

Birdie was pleased with the town currently. It seemed as if it was finally starting to get lively. More and more people started moving into the place. It made Birdie's heart race. She would finally have people to perform for. She was extactic. She wasn't too concerned about what money she made but she did love to sing.

As she was walking she passed a pet store and rose her eyebrows. She smiled and entered the shop, her bag over her shoulder. She loved animals. Though she was surprised that there was a pet store here so soon, she wasn't complaining of course, she was just surprised.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

House : Pet Shop
Job : Pet Store owner

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 17:59

"Hello?" Eden questioned looking toward the women that had just walked in. She always loved to met new people, and everyone around here seemed so welcoming, it was kind of overwhelming. "Welcome to the Twilight Pet store." She put on her best smile. "I'm Eden."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:13

Birdie smiled at the girl and walked over. She held her bag over her shoulder as she walked. "I'm Birdie. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Birdie smiled as she looked around, she loved animals. So this place was going to be a favorite to visit. "This seems like a nice shop. Has it been busy yet?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 17:57

Eden shrugged. She had gotten maybe one or two visitors but nothing too big. "A little, but no one had bought anything, but I'm hoping on that soon."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:35

Birdie thought for a moment. She might buy an animal..one day... just not today. "What color cats will you carry?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:40

"All kinds." Eden nodded looking toward the kitten pen across the room. "We have well, a lot if you would just like to look." She motioned to the pen of playful kittens. Hopefully someone would buy something soon.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:43

Birdie walked over and looked at the kittens. She looked down and saw a kitten that was white as snow. She looked at Eden. "May I hold it?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:46

"Of course." Eden smiled walking closer to the pen to watch like she always did. It put a smile on her face to see others happy.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:53

Birdie smiled and leaned down to pick up the kitten. Her rainbow hair falling in her face slight. She smiled as she held the kitten close to her chest. She tucked her hair behind her ear as the kitten curled up and purred. "When I get the money I'd love this one.. but I'd also have to talk with Luke."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 20:36

"Well I can keep him here until your ready." Eden walked over to the small counter in the far corner of the room. She needed to take tabs on all the animals.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 23:51

Birdie smiled as she held the kitten still. "Thank you. That's very nice of you. I hope I'll be able to get him soon."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 00:42

Eden snickered and smiled as she grabbed her clipboard and walked over to the dog pen. She began to check off the names of the different puppies, she had decided to give them all names since it was easier to keep track of them that way. "I'm sure you will."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:11

Birdie continued to cuddle the kitten as she worked. She smiled to herself. "Working here must be fun."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:27

"Very much so." Eden kept her eyes on the clipboard and the puppies. They were hard to keep track since they were running all over the small pen. "I mean I get to work with something I love, so that's a definite bonus."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:45

Birdie smiled. She knew how it felt to work with something you loved. It was the best feeling in the world. "Have you always loved animals?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:48

"Yes, ever since I was a child." Eden cleared her throat and couldn't concentrate on her markings. "But it was hard loving animals where I'm from."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 01:49

Birdie tilted her head and asked out of curiosty. "Where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 02:08

"Southern Norway." Eden stated, most people didn't believe her when she said that though.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:18

Birdie, who had been cuddling the kitten, looked up surprised. "That's quite the long way to come. Is there a specific reason you left?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 13:55

Eden nodded. "Yeah a few." The blue haired girl continued to count the dogs, if only they would go to sleep or something.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 15:24

Birdie sat the kitten back down and walked over to the other girl. "Need some help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music wandering   Music wandering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music wandering
Page 1 of 1