Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Owner and the Singer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

The Owner and the Singer. Empty
PostSubject: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 04:00

Birdie had spent a few hours of her morning singing in the square. No one had come by but that was okay, she enjoyed it none the less. She was a bit sad that her new partner Hincaru hadn't even appeared once though. She just figured that her friend got distracted and forgot.

Birdie approached the Inn, her current home. She smiled at it and entered. Of course since there hadn't been any living there for the longest time other than her and Hincaru, she was startled to see another person in the building.
"Excuse me. Are you living here too?"
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

Job : Inn Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 11:36

At that time Luke was preparing paper work for the details about the Inn in the counter. When he heard a girl's voice asking, he stopped what he was doing and automatically answer her with the phrase he has always wanted to say.

Welcome ! Luke said with a friendly smile on his face. Looking at her reaction, he knew he has done something wrong, or not answering her question to be exact. He apologized for his misbehaviour.

Sorry, I thought you're a guest. I'm Luke, the new Inn owner.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 22:56

Birdie flushed lightly. She hadn't realized that he was the new owner. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were the new owner. I'm Birdie its nice to meet you!"

Birdie spoke fairly quick, it was something that she did when she got nervous. She looked at look and gave him a nervous smile, she hoped she hadn't offended him or made him feel odd or anything.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 03:34

Luke noticed how Birdie got nervous, and he cant think of any other way to calm her down other than having a friendly conversation

Hi, I've heard about you from Hincaru earlier on. You're a singer right? he asked with a friendly tone
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 19:10

Hearing that he knew Hincaru calmed her down a lot. She smiled softly and tilted her head. "I didn't realize that you'd met Hincaru."
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 04:40

He's glad that now she's not that nervous anymore
I met when I just came to the Inn,and it seems that we always missed each other.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:17

Birdie giggled and smiled at Luke. Her moods were unpredictable at times...like this for instance where she went from awkward to completely comfortable. "I kept missing you too. You seem so nice. I'm glad you're our inn keeper!"
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 05:14

Luke blushed. He always blushed when he got compliment from people, which was a bit odd for a guy.

" Thank you" he smiled

He looked at the clock and noticed that its almost noon. It was time for him to prepare food for the guest who is staying at the Inn.

"Ah, its almost lunchtime, have you eaten your lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 15:19

Birdie shook her head. She tucked a strand of rainbow hair behind her ear as she smiled at him. " I was too busy performing in the square.. I didn't even think about eating. Are you getting ready to cook? I could help you."
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 09:16

He gave her a big smile in return, he definetly understand that, you can lose track of time when you're doing something that you love.
Its fine, I'm sure you're tired. How about you rest in your room, and I'll call you when its ready?
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 07:46

Birdie nodded and smiled at him. "Of course. Just remember if you need my help you can get it!" Birdie went up to her room to clean her harp while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Owner and the Singer.   The Owner and the Singer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Owner and the Singer.
Page 1 of 1