Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> Empty
PostSubject: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 22:29

Birdie was player her harp again. Time had gone by incredably slow for the past few days. Reguardless they had gone quicker since she met Dougy and could talk with him. She sighed as she stummed the harp. The Inn was so lonely but if the rumors were true a new person was supposed to be staying there soon.

*I hope they arrive soon* Birdie didn't particularly like being alone so she was happy for the company, who ever it may be. She wasn't even worried if the person was mean...she just wanted someone to talk with at night so that the Inn wouldn't be so lonely. Pricking the strings again she hummed the song she was playing, to help warm herself up before she began to sing.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

Job : Musician

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 22:42

Hincaru was nerves, but very anxious to meet the new people in this town. She had left most of her instruments back at her room in the Inn, but there is one instrument she didn't leave home without, her black and white acustic guitar. She wandered through the town, upset that she couldn't find anyone.
*isn't there anyone here?*
Finally she decided to go to the square. To her surprise there was a very elegant looking girl there. Compared to her, Hincaru was more a boy then a girl. Hincaru's hair didn't flow elegantly, and her eyes didn't glimmer in the sun, but Hincaru did have a plesent smile. She placed this smile on her lips and walked up to the girl. When she was about five feet from the girl she noticed that she started playing a harp and humming along with it. Hincaru smirked and tiswted her guitar to her front and listened to the girl's song for a moment before strumming along with the music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1370623/
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 23:03

Birdie continued to play in peace until she heard a familiar sound. It was a beautiful sound that seemed to make the world brighter. It was the sound of music combining and playing together in perfect harmony. She opened her eyes and looked at the person who was playing. She noticed a girl who was dressed almost tom-boyish but had feminine features. Birdie stopped playing and got up and walked over to where the other girl was and sat down.

"Hello there. Are you by chance the new person who was supposed to arrive at the Inn?" Birdie asked hopefully. Having company would be good but having company with another follower of music would have been magical, she plucked a few of the harps strings before speaking again. " I'm Birdie by the way."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 23:28

Hincaru smiled gently at Birdie.
"My name is Hincaru, it is very nice to meet you." she nodded
"I am the new person at the Inn."
Hincaru was very happy to already be making a friend. She was worried that no one would get along with her, or that no one here would like music. That would be a nightmare.

"Do you live at the Inn as well?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 23:42

A huge smile swept across Birdie's face once Hincaru indeed varified that she was the new person. She clapped her hands together softly out of happiness. "I do. I'm the other person living there. Its a pleasure to meet you Hincaru."

She smiled and held up her harp so that the new girl could see it. "I'm glad that your a musician. I'm a singer who plays the harp. I'm honestly glad that some one else here is a music player. Honestly I'm used to performing in a group so it's weird being here alone."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 23:48

Hincaru smiled happily
"How exciting! I am very happy that we live in the same Inn."
She held up her guitar, her smile not wavering
" I love to play music, I can play alot of instruments, but this is my favorite. So if you ever need someone to play music for me I am your girl."
She laughed.
"So you're a singer? Sing me something!" Happy Hincaru asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 23:59

Birdie smiled at her enthusiasm. Then the words that Hincaru said made her spirits raise. She smiled at Hincaru. "I was actually hoping that we could perform together sometime."

The request to sing made her smile. She picked up the harp and strummed a few strings. " I think I have a song that could work." She closed her eyes and plucked the strings softly.

"-This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise you my heart just promise to sing,

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naïve,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,

-"
----------------------------------------

Song --credit goes to AFI
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:22

Hincaru closed her eyes and let herself be taken away by Birdie's singing. She smiled gently, enjoying the song whole heartedly.
"That was amazing." Hincaru said with a smirk
"You are truly an amazing singer. You know, I think a violin would sound wonderful with those lyrics.. or perhaps my cello! " Happy
Hincaru was excited by the idea of playing music with her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:27

Birdie smiled at her new friend once she was done singing. The fact that she was instantly praised made her happy. She was glad that her music could make people happy. "Thank you. I'm glad you liked the song. I'll sing for you anytime you want."

Birdie thought about this and smiled. Both of those would go great with it plus the harp's unique sound would make quite the combination. "I would love to try that combination sometime Hincaru. Do you think you could play for me sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:31

Hincaru smiled brightly.
" Anytime you want me to ! I love to play music."
Hincaru was excited by the fact someone wants to hear her play.
"Would you like to hear me now, or back at the Inn later ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:37

Birdie looked at Hincaru then didn't waste a second to answer. " I would love to hear something now, it doesn't have to be fancy...anything will do!"

Birdie blushed lightly. She wasn't that out-spoken...unless it came to music. Music was her life and her passion. There was nothing more that she loved than to sing and have music mix together harmoniously. She placed her harp gently into her lap as she smiled up at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:40

Hincaru smiled happily at Birdie before twisting her guitar in front of her and taking a deep breath. She strummed the guitar once to make sure is was in tune, and then she ran her fingers flawlessly across the strings sending out a heavenly sound. It was a sad song that she had written after he family had died. It sounded lethargic, yet beautiful, as if every sound was made on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:43

Birdie listened quietly. She closed her eyes as she listened. She could feel each note and the emotion in each one. It was heart wrenching to listen to, so full of sadness. Yet..it all fit together perfectly. As if it had been composed by a god. Once the music stopped playing Birdie opened her eyes again. The purple eyes landed on Hincaru's form.

"That was one of the most beautiful...yet ...saddest things I've ever heard. Did you write that yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:52

Hincaru shot her a smile that contradicted the feeling of the song in every way.
'Thank you very much. And yes, I did write it myself.. a long time ago. "
She rubbed the back of her head with a weak smile
" It isn't my best song, but I paniced and couldn't think of one to play for you. When all else fails I just play this song." Err
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 00:56

Birdie was genuinely surprised when she heard that the song was old instead of newer. "Just how old? Because if that's what you composed back then...what you compose now must be absolutely amazing!"

Birdie really was in awe of this girl. To make something so beautiful at such a young age. She couldn't help but wish that she too had that talent. She held in a sigh but smiled softly. "What made you write such a tragic song?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 01:23

Hincaru thought to herself.
"I was about 10 years old when I wrote this song."
Hincaru frowned for a moment when she heard the question Birdie asked her, but she quickly turned it back into a smile to hide her sadness.
"I wrote it when my family died...."
[i]her thoughts trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 01:46

Fuss Birdie frowned. She didn't mean to open up such a deep wound, especially since it seemed like this was a very touchy subject for the other girl. She looked down at the ground then decided to change the subject. "You realize that you're absolutely amazing! You have a natural talent."

Birdie got up and patted Hincaru on the back and smiled softly. "I think we'll make a great team, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 08:25

Hincaru smiled a wide and childish smile.
"You think so?"
She patted her friend on the back
"Thanks it means alot to me"
*I wonder what brought her here?* She asked herself but not aloud
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 16:35

Birdie smiled widely at Hincaru. " I really do. I would love to be able to compose as you do!"

Birdie smiled when she was patted on the back. It wasn't often that people did that, mainly because most people watched her perform from a far. "Can you sing as well?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:17

Hincaru blushed
"I don't really like singing in front of people."
She could sing, but she wasn't very outgoing when it came to her voice. Honestly she was only outgoing with her music.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:20

Birdie just smiled at her friend. She understood how that was. Most people were too shy to sing infront of people but since her family was a bunch of performers, she got over it quickly.

"You'll have to sing for me some time..." Birdie smiled again and sat back down near the flowers. "We should try to play something together."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:51

"We should." she smiled

"Would you like to now? Or perhaps back at the Inn?" Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 17:55

Birdie thought for a moment. There was supposed to be a new Inn owner coming soon and she didn't want their playing to be the first thing he or she came into to. Pluse it was a lovely day out side. "Let do one here and some there later. It's nice to enjoy a day like this. Music travels and is carried by the wind."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:08

She smiled and twisted her guitar back to her front
"What kind of music would you like?' she asked.
"What genre do you like to sing?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:17

Birdie smiled at her and plucked her strings to make sure that they were still good. "Almost any. My father and mother were both greatly diversed since they had to perform for many crowds. We all have things we love but we know and play everyhing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next