Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cook and the Singer.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdie

Birdie

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Performing her music

The Cook and the Singer. Empty
PostSubject: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 04:09

Birdie had been out in the hot sun all day just playing and singing. She loved it of course but she didn't tan for some reason so she was almost always play. Which made her not very good with being in the sun directly for too long. Deciding she to take a break she left the square and headed towards the new diner. She had heard that it was a very impressive place and wished to see so for herself.

She walked till she saw the sign 'Black Cat Diner'. She smiled at the name, she thought that it was a cute name for a diner. She entered the diner slowly,
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

House : House 9

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:35

Oliver had been cleaning his diner. To him it just couldn't be clean enough. Of course to most people it looked amazing but he didn't like it. His head turned at the sound the bells made when someone came in. Turning he saw a girl with rainbow hair.

-Welcome. Come sit down, I'm Oliver.-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 14:38

Birdie was amazed at how spotless the diner was. For someone to have opened it so early. She walked over and sat down with a smile on her face. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Birdie...a singer."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:04

Oliver was surprised. This girl didn't look like a singer, then her lovely clothes made him think she was more from an aristocratic family if anything. She smiled at the girl.

-I'm Oliver. It nice to meet you. I'm the owner of this Diner.-

He reached back and got a small cookie and handed it to her.

-Would you like one?-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:10

Birdie stared at the cookie before taking it into her hand. She smiled up at Oliver. "Thank you Oliver!"

She smiled as she took a bite out of the cookie. To her surprise it was amazing. Yes it was a cookie but of the one's she had, it was the best. "This is great!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:15

Oliver watched the girl eat slowly. He kept his eyes on her face so that he could see her reaction when eating.Though when she got a surprised look upon his face he frowned. Did she not like the cookie? Though when he heard her words he smiled.

-I'm glad you like them. I baked them just a little while ago.-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:22

Birdie gave him a surprised look. These tasted as if a professional baker had made them. She smiled brightly at him."You're an amazing Chef Oliver! This place will be a hit in no time!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:25

Oliver smiled at her. He was glad that he was getting praised on his cooking. Then again, he was a professional chef so he wasn't all too surprised.

-That's good. I questioned whether or not I should leave home to come here but I guess I made a good choice.-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 15:33

Birdie tilted her head, she was curious about this boy now. She smiled and rested her head in her hands. "Tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:28

Oliver thought to himself for a moment.[ Before speaking as if it was nothing.

-I'm a multidollar billionare and I come from the most prestigious family in Frace.-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:37

Birdie's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Her family wasn't rich at all..so you couldn't blame the poor girl for being surprised. "Why are you here then?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 20:49

Oliver couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.

- I got bored with the every day life so I decided to try something new. Is it that weird?-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:10

Birdie's jaw was open and she just nodded her head. She shook it soon afterwords. " I d-dont mean to be rude by it or anything though!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 22:22

Oliver laughed. He couldn't blame her for that reaction. The people back home must think that he was crazy at that moment.

-Its alright. If my friends knew. they would think the same way.-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 21:02

Birdie tilted her head and looked at him. "What are your friends like?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:27

Oliver froze. oh geez. What a question. He closed his eyes and held his chin with his hand.

-Well...Enrique is a ladies man and energetic. Johnny is rude and sarcastic and stubborn. Then Robert is very reserved but the last person I would ever want to tick off.-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:29

Birdie tilted her head. All of those people sounded so interesting. She smiled as she shifted in her chair. "Won't you please tell me more?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:33

Oliver closed his eyes as he tried to think. There was so much that could be said.

-Well...the four of us are the richest people in Europe~-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:36

"..."Birdie just stared at him. "Are you being serious?" He didn't look like the type of have came from a rich family.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:41

Oh this was one of the reasons Oliver enjoyed doing things like this. He could always fool people. He got down a cup and filled it with water for Birdie and handed it to her.

-I'm dead serious. I'm also one of the best cooks in France.-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 19:44

(...): Birdie was silent for a moment. Why would some one so rich come down to this town? She decided not to question that too much further. Hearing that he was the best cook in France she ate another cookie. "With how these taste..I can believe that part."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:30

Oliver didn't blame her for that look of disbelief, most people probably wouldn't believe him either. He let out a laugh when he heard her words.

-I guess you'll be a repeat custimer then?"
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:37

Birdie nodded and grinned. "Definitely. I'll have to bring my friend Hincaru down here, she would love the place."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:39

Oliver just gave her a smile.

-Hincaru has already been here.-
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 11:46

Birdie looked surprised for a second. Did Hincaru beat her to everything? "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Singer.   The Cook and the Singer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cook and the Singer.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next