Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immerse into a totally new Harvest Moon town and build your own life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hincaru

Hincaru

House : Summer Breeze Inn
Job : Musician

The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:26

She smiled and strummed her guitar.
"How about you try your hand, or your voice rahter, with rock?"
She strummed her guitar again before playing the notes from the song Through Her eyes by Dream Theater.
"She never really had a chance... on that faithful moon lit night..."
She began to sing in a small, shy voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1370623/
Birdie

Birdie

Job : Performing her music

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:30

Birdie chuckled to herself as she began to strum the strings of her harp. She had heard this song once before from an eccentric guy when she was just five. It was a sad yet beautiful song. Upon hearing the other girl start singing she joined in.

"Sacrificed without a fight, a victim of a circumstance. Now that I've become aware...and I've exposed this tragedy.."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:46

"A sadness grows inside of me.. it all feels so unfair."
She was smiling gently. She loved this song and she was happy to hear someone else singing it with her
"i'm learning all about my life, by looking through her eyes."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 18:54

Birdie stopped singing and strummed her strings a little harder to make their sound radiate through out the area. She smiled and closed her eyes as she listened to the music that was being made.

"Just beyond the church yard gates. Where the grass is overgrown." She made her strumming softer so that the voices could carry easier. " I saw the writing on her stone. I felt like I would suffocate."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 19:41

"In loving memory of a child, so innocent, eyes open wide."
This was one of her favorite songs, she put her whole heart and soul into the music and the sining, and it could be heard in the outcome.
"i felt so empty as I cried, like part of me had died."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 19:48

Birdie's heart raced as it heard the harmony of music and voices mixing. It was something that she picked up from her mother. She smiled as she continued to sing. "I'm learning all about my life. By looking through eyes."
Birdie took in a deep breath of air before continuing to sing.
"And as her image wander through me head. I wept like baby as I lay awake in bed."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 19:57

Hincaru was excited to get this line of the song. She knew it was a sad song, but these lines she could relate to. She poured her whole heart into these lines, letting tears well in her eyes for a moment
"cause I know what it's like to lose someone you love, and this felt..... just the same..."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:05

Birdie smiled and played her harp softly now that the most intense part of the song had passed. "She wasn't given any choice . Desperation stole her voice."

Birdie took in a breath of air before continuing on to the next few lines."I've been given so much in life. I've got a song I got a wife."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:12

"i had to suffer one last time, to greive for her and say good bye."
She took a deep breath, and kept the gentle smile on her face, she felt like this song was written about her life.
"Relive the anguish of my past, and find out who I was at last."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:23

Birdie stopped singing and allowed Hincaru's voice to ring out while she sang, then she spoke up her voice raising like birds to the sky.

"The door has opened wide. I'm turning with the tide. Looking through her eyes."

She stopped singing and playing, opening her eyes again. "That was amazing. Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:26

Hincaru's eyes closed and she tilted her head, smiling.
"You're voice is truly amazing."
She was very happy that her new friend knew her favorite song.
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:30

Birdie just smiled in response and slid her harp into her bag for the time being. "You're an amazing singer as well. Once you relaxed your voice was in perfect harmony with the music. The entire song carried through the wind like a good dream on a summers night." *I really do relate everything to music too much.* She thought with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:44

She blushed slightly
"You really think so?" she asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:47

Birdie nodded, "Defiantely. I've grown up with music as my mistress." She laughed at the saying.

"My mother taught me from a young at to blend all types of music and let it flow through you. That's how I've learned to sing in harmony with my harp."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 20:58

Hincaru smiled
"That is wonderful. Music was always important to me as a child, that is why I dedicated my life to learning to play instruments."
she tilted her head and smiled
"That is why I know how to play almost everything."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 21:05

Birdie smiled. "Really? I like that. My family are from a long line of performers. My mother is a singer and my father can use almost every instrument. That's why I use both a harp and my voice."

She smiled to herself as she remembered the bickerment between her parents on which type of music she would master.
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 08:23

"That's impressive.' she smirked.
"So where is your family now?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 19:00

Birdie smiled as she thought of her family. "They're back home. I left home to travel around and meet new people."

Birdie smiled and held up her bag "I almost always keep a letter from them on me. I miss them a lot. Maybe sometime they'll come visit me. I would like that."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 19:13

She smiled

" have you written home? i bet they would love to know that their daughter has found a home."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 19:52

Birdie smiled softy as she held her bag close to her. " I wrote them when I came to this town... I 'm waiting to hear back from them."

Birdie opened the bag and pulled out a few letters. "I have one from my mother, father and brother[/i]
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:10

"Brother?"
She thought back to her own brother and smiled gently.
"Tell me about him. "
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:20

Birdie smiled brightly and nodded. love him. He has mother's eyes which are blue. We both have dad's hair hair so we match in that sense. His favorite color is red and he secretly wants to be like me but we try to keep our seperate interests. He's supposed to be a guitarist and drummer."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:41

She giggled.
"That is too cute! So you are the younger of the two?"
She smiled.
"I had an older brother."
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Birdie

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 20:57

Birdie smiled at her. " No...he's the younger one. I hope that one day he'll be able to join at the village. "

Birdie smiled. "Tell me about your brother."
Back to top Go down
Hincaru

Hincaru

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 21:32

She smiled sadly.
"My brother was a wonderful person. He was caring and supportive and he loved me dearly. He always said that I was his baby and he took care of me instead of my parents."
S he closed her eyes, tilted her head, and smiled.
"he always said 'I saw your first steps, I heard your first words, I taught you how to ride a bike. Those are things our parents could never say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>   The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Musician and the Singer-- Meeting <Hincaru>
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next